Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is how Cormic rolls

Well, going out and about with Cormic the last 7 weeks has been pretty easy. I'm still paranoid and plan my trip to town (yes Mekesha I said 'to town'..I'm still rural)  around his routine. As soon as he has eaten and has been changed we load up and go. I guess I haven't been much fun, because I rush our outings and would like to be home before Cormic awakes. I'm sure you've all heard the saying "don't wake the bear"..ha ha. Nope, he's still a good baby. When Dave and Bev (Ry's parents) were here, they were pretty surprised that Cormic didn't even really cry when he wanted something..Cormic just snorts and moves his arms. 
When Cormic hits his teenage years I will have to put these pictures in a locket and just say to myself "ohhh..good times"..back when he was quiet. 
Don't look to close, he's got some spittle around his mouth. ha ha ha. And, that is why there are very little pictures of me on this blog..the spittle! cute on a baby, but not on an adult.

No comments: