Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mug Shot Day

What in the world does "Mug Shot Day" mean?  Well, the boys in the band asked for some head shots Sunday. So, before I attempted to take their close ups..I shot a couple of Sierra, Ry and Cormic. Why not Ezek? He had a friend over at the house.  
Good grief look at this beautiful little lady...I just hope and pray she had good thoughts during that moment and not "My mother is a drag." ha ha ha. Whenever she gives me that kind of talk..I always break out in a dance because I have to show her how cool I am..then she says I'm old. ha ha ha.      
Then, I asked Ry to sit while I adjusted some things on the camera..Good grief look at these two beautiful creatures. I am pretty sure Cormic is thinking "My mom is a drag...but my dad rocks." And look at these two darlings! Both of them have guitars on their outfits..cute.. The Thackers came over Sunday and we were able to get some shots in of the two boys. 

No comments: