Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So, there are no pictures of Ezek because he took off early that morning. He didn't return until late and the camera was put away. But, he had fun at his friends. The two older kids also went to "Haunted Acres" this year. I drove them there, paid for their way in and decided to wait in the car. The parking lot was a field and it was dark. My point is..it was all around kinda freaky. So, I get to the car and about 3 mintues later I heard chain saws and my daughter screaming. Yep, felt like mom of the year.
Cormic was the cutest little elephant. He actually did a great job.
The two little ladies, one looking kinda scary.
Dad and little Cormic before the treating. I'm sure he's thinking "I told her to dress him up like Mick Jagger or Howl'n Wolf, not a damn elephant."

This was cute. When Sierra came out, he hid.

1 comment:

Lisa, Dad and Mom said...

We enjoyed the pictures! Thanks for the posts, miss ya!