Sunday, February 13, 2011

Brothers Band Together

Not to long ago Ry and I upset Ezekiel because we told him "No" to playing the WII. So, he stomps off to his room and shuts the door. Then shortly after that we made Cormic mad because we said "No" to a Barney video. We thought "We are at 50% tonight (ha ha ha)". Anyways, Cormic didn't take "No" very well. Let's say he threw a little bit of a fit...Ry and I watched his performance and still said "No"...So, Cormic grabbed his blanket, binkey and marched to Ezek's door. He knocked on the door and Ezek let him in. When they came out of hiding for a drink and something to eat, Ry and I were on the couch....and we received the two worst dirty looks ever.

A couple days later...I made Cormic mad again and he ran to Ezek's door. I took off after Cormic and Ezek then opended the door and said "Did you make him mad?"...and then Cormic walked in...and the door shut. And, Ya...as the ma I stood in the hall just wondering if I should double check his birth certificate...he's just two right?

No comments: