Sunday, January 8, 2012

Final shots of 2011



The four kids on Thanksgiving.
Didn't even get the family together this year for a good family photo....rats, but here we are in New Mexico-2011
The kids at the Nashville zoo shown below
The picture below was taken one day from the car; Ry and I were on our way to the Haskin's place. It reminds me of my younger years when my dad trained horses; and we had some in our front pasture. My point? Years fly by so fast; but I do appreciate driving by a pasture in Tennessee and it reminds me of my little years in Idaho.
So, not sure what kind of journey you all have had in 2011; but we have had a pretty good one. We are very thankful for the smooth rides and even thankful for the bumpy ones...Just glad to be on this journey w/the man of my dreams (and you thought Jack was...but, no it's Ry) a wonderful family and children that are able to amaze us every day.
So, from Nashville. We wish you a happy New year!!!!

No comments: