Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More photos of the BBQ

Not sure what to say about this young man above because...let's just say this BBQ was on about 15 acres of land, we were out till the sun went down and Ezekiel didn't entertain himself all night with legos..I'm shocked to say this, but he ..he.. he..Yes, he disappeared and was found walking with a young 14 year old lady from Ohio..and that's all I am going to say right now...cuz it hurts. 
Above you see Paul...always cool and collected. Sure, he's talking to a stranger at this time..I think we only knew the one man that invited us...But, it was a good time and by the end of the night...I think they knew everyone there.And above is Lisa..soon to be first time momma! They are going to have their arrival in December.. And, I'm sure at this time..pretty little Lisa is probably looking at the same man her husband is talking too. When, I don't know what is going on..I just get the camera out..ha ha ha..cuz really..I can't give them that good of a smile when I don't know who the blazers you are..ha ha ha..I tease.
The Thackers
Here is Sierra right when we arrived..her, Ezekiel and some people at the BBQ are playing catch football, then they went and played hillbilly golf. 

No comments: