Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ry said it would happen



So, Ry and I disagree on some things...okay most. LOL. But, he has always said something like: a boy isn't a man until he challenges his father? (I probably am way off..) And in my weird way of twisting his words, I always thought he wanted to go fist to cuffs with Ezekiel and now Cormic. So, did Ry really mean physical blows..I don't know, but Cormic is starting early. Cormic mumbled "I'm 20 lbs of pure steal old man!" then WAMO, hit the old man right in the eye!   


Then, Cormic took the old man's finger and almost twisted it off and said something like "I know people!" 

Then, the old man had no choice but to surrender. Then, Cormic yelled out "It's okay to come out Ezekiel..he sounds tougher then he really is!"    ha ha
Okay,  Have a great weekend Every one!!!  

No comments: