Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

Sierra and Ezekiel had some friends over; I guess you could have called it a party. But, I realized that you don't use that word when teens are involved or you get a lot of calls from other parents...which is good, I guess.  Cormic seemed confused all night long with the loud teenagers and running to the door to give strangers candy.
Well, it's been a long time since I posted, cuz Good Golly..the nights have been rough. Cormic has had an ear infection, issues with teething and then he must have caught another bug from daycare last week..So, my days are passing very quickly but I know that I'm running on fumes..or so it seems.  
Anyways, the three kids above before their friends arrived. See, Cormic's face? That's pretty much how he looked all night long, with the "what is going on"..I'm stunned look. ha ha ha. And, please notice that his hand is in a fist. Honestly, Cormic intimidates people he meets because he just stares at them with his hands clinched in a fist. One of Ry's friends said "If I had money....I'd just give it up to him." ha ha.. But, after he gets to know you...he's all smiles.   

No comments: