Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Christmas

Well, it was a stress free day at out house. How? I don't know. We had a huge breakfast, managed to make cookies, cupcakes and fudge..we watched a couple of movies; then opened gifts...We then ate a huge dinner and we should have stopped there..but Nope. We watched the Titans play..Ry and I went to bed during the 3rd quarter..ha ha. We hope everyone had a great Christmas!  I was very happy because Ry only cursed three times. ha ha   
The three kids after gifts...thanks to everyone! They loved and appreciate everything they received! 
I'm not sure what's wrong with him..Yes, Grandma and Grandpa Evans..he is sniffing the cha ching you sent him..I'm sure it's burning a hole in his pocket right now. 
WHAT!?? This is the first man I've ever seen that read the instructions before use!  I'm impressed Cormic..you are a smarty.
Sierra had to hold that gift in her hands..she thought it looked like a huge wrapped candy.
Okay..Cormic looks mostly like Ry..but in the picture above he..(to me) looks just like Grandma Alma Wolf. 

No comments: