Friday, December 18, 2009

Shall we talk about E's changes?

Thought I should post about Ezekiel's changes as well. The picture below is E in Nashville 2009. He is definitely looking like a young man. What happened to the big cheeks that I gave him?  
Oh...Ezekiel, Ezekiel. There are days when I can do nothing but brag about this boy..and there are other days where I think I'm going to pull a Homer and wrap my hands around his neck.(Just a tease) Why? He is the typical teenage boy at times who knows more than his parents. He is so protective of Cormic. He is constantly questioning Ry and I:  "Is that safe?" or "Are you sure he can eat that?" ha ha ha.   
The picture above is Ezek in 2008..What a change in one year. And the reason for his facial expression? I think it's because I used him to pose for me while I adjusted my light. And I think he was a little annoyed. ha ha ha.. Also, notice his bangs..he took the scissors to his own hair...He said he couldn't see and chopped his bangs.  
The shot above is Ezekiel in 2007. Guess, it's his old man look, "Hey, there Sunny. Look at me; I  have no teeth." See, those big cheeks?  Now, they're gone... :  (   
Huh? I never lost them.
And, 2006. Wow!  His looks have changed; but his attitude about Christmas hasn't..he'll be just as excited this year!

No comments: