Thursday, February 11, 2010

E's surgery

The picture above is E the day after his surgery...No need to really explain..but yeah, he was not feeling so hot. This was the holding room he was in after surgery. He was kept there for two days.
He had no interest in his ice cream treat, drinking or much of anything..And, that is when I would start to sing..He had no strength to even tell me to stop..ha ha ha..I tease. 
Sierra and Cormic during an evening visit.
E on his walk..Think Dad is on the phone with family.
And, of course Ry taking Cormic for a spin on a darn wheel chair in E's new room. This man likes to clown around most of the time..but he's definately the hero of our family. Ry was the only one at the hospital during Ezekiel's surgery. When I went to the hospital the next day..all E could do was talk about how "Dad carried me on his back into the ER because we had to park so far away.".."Do you know that Dad didn't leave me once?" And, the stories went on and on.  I kept asking Ry how he was holding up and he just held onto the positive and said things like "I've never had so much alone time with him before."
   

No comments: