Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Roll out the Red Carpet!!!

Well, I think she's been put off WAYYYY to long. But, we would like you to meet Carson Magnolia  Evans:   I can already tell...she's a cutie!!   Our 4th and Final~

This ultra sound was taken 2/11/2010. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and then every two weeks after. So, far the doctor says she is doing good. She's an active little thing. The doc said I had to start pop'n some iron pills; but other then that...we are both good. Okay..I'm not so much. Just the normal issues with pregnancy. Guess, it gets worse with each pregnancy.  oh joy.
She is due July 8th, 2010.  Not to much longer.
I have to laugh at this shot cuz I think it was taken when I was telling the tech how many other kids we had. Carson is like "oh..my Gosh! Are you serious?!" ha ha.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

She's beutiful! Maybe she'll wait until the 13th or 17th!