Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Bitter Swill show 5-15

Well, good grief! I'm behind on pretty much every area in my life right now..including this little blog. But, these are just some shots taken at the boys' last show in Covington, TN. It is about 30 minutes outta Memphis. Yep, they played great. It was an outdoor event so the entire family could go..We like that.  ha ha..but, not sure how rock n roll the boys in the band feel watching their little ones run all over the place. ha ha ha.
Ezekiel is not so little anymore; but he is finally becoming comfortable on stage with his dad trying to set things up prior to the show.  Yes..I'm the mother, but I have to say "look how handsome he is!" 
The two oldest Evans' kids..Yeah, I made them pose for me;it  didn't work out so well.
The fancy stage Trapper and the Bitter Swills played on.. 
There is just too much to say about Cormic. He had a great time watching the band, he dances, works the crowd and for some reason he stole people's drinks. I believe the water he has in the picture is Lisa's. 
So, here are three of the little Swills. Cormic Evans, Patterson Thacker and Wyatt Haskins. 

No comments: