Sunday, October 10, 2010

It may not be a secret...but Cormic is pretty close to his dad. Ry went out side to start up the BBQ. Well, Cormic crawled up on the table to stare out the window...just a little creepy. (ha ha ha)
I was yes...just taken a rest on the couch. Cormic crawled up behind me; and I thought to snuggle. AND! Just like a spider monkey, he attacked! He had his thumb so far up my nose; I thought he was going to tickle my brain. The harder I screamed, the further he went up it. I've been warned before to watch my back in parking lots and at work of course (I work in a prison. LOL) But!! this takes the cake.

Another secret is Cormic likes to wear his momma's shoes. Well, he likes to wear dad's too.
And, maybe this is the parent's fault..who knows. But, Cormic really loves to be dirty. Below shows him after some pudding.
And, finally. Cormic really doesn't like to follow the rules. We've said it over and over "Don't sit on the arm of the couch."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wonder where he gets all that personality from, you guys are great!