Tuesday, June 11, 2013

2013 is the year

I told myself that 2013 was the year I got organized...speaking of that...here are some pictures of when Cormic turned four..Yes, it was back in January...LOL
 I woke up about 4:00 am to decorate. Every one managed to get up before Cormic. So, we sat on the couch and waited for him to open the door. When he came out, we cheered good morning and Happy Birthday and sang  the "Happy Birthday" song.. When I seen him walk out of the room, it reminded me of  how the winner of Ms. America reacts...hand over mouth, kinda shaky and teary eyed..so, for a moment it was  worth getting up at 4:00 am..Then, he started asking questions. LOL
 We didn't have anyone over, it was just the family but it was a party all day..And, it was all dedicated to Cormic.

 Sierra made a couple of posters...

 He opened several gifts..
 Love the back pack Aunt Katie
 Cupcakes always will get the little and big ones to smile

 Ezekiel might be saying a prayer, not sure.  Just glad his hands arent' around his neck..LOL



Four wonderful years with this little man! What a Happy Birth Day indeed!

No comments: