Wednesday, January 14, 2009

*** 40 WEEKS *** 

AHHH!!! One more day until we go in and get a kick start from the doctor. This will be the last post with a pregnancy photo. I ended up gaining an extra 50 pounds (eeks), I've been hope'n that Cormic will weigh at least half of that; but I don't think he is too blame for the extra weight. I sure did enjoy eat'n everything and ALL the time. During my lunch hour, I loved to walk down to a local restaurant and order an Idaho baked potato. So, though Cormic will be born in Tennessee..he has been fed by Idaho.  I also loved chili and anything with a tomato sauce on it. For some odd reason, I didn't get any stretch marks and I didn't really waddle.  Unless, I sat for a long period of time, and then that was a show gett'n up after that. I believe Ry will argue with me if I was to say that this was a pretty easy pregnancy, he may feel I was a little emotional at times...but you all should have seen him cry'n over no more adult beverages..(just kidd'n). This was a great pregnancy; but rent is past due and it's time for Cormic to leave the baby cave (ha ha). We probably won't post any photos of Cormic until we leave the hospital, which will be 48 hours after his birth.  So, our again our appointment is at the Baptist hospital (women's center) in Nashville, TN and we are to be there before 7:00 am.
      

No comments: