Monday, January 26, 2009

Mekesha and family came to visit

On Janary 24, Mekesha  and her two children came to visit. The greatest thing about my friend is that she is very honest. So, while the big kids were outside playing Mekesha kicked me out of my own house so she could have some alone time with Cormic. ha ha ha.
This is Ayanna holding Cormic..Do NOT look into this young child's eyes..she will trap you into doing anything. Everytime I see her..I want to drop everything and run to the store and purchase a gift for her..she is soo precious and beautiful.
Mekesha and Cormic before their alone time. I'm pretty sure Cormic is going to be loved by all. Hope she's around when he's 16..ha ha ha

1 comment:

alicia said...

Thanks for sharing your photos, I love spending time on the weekend catching up with your family!